Giant Jr. & Eartha Kitt - I Want To Be Evil (2011)


Giant Jr. & Eartha Kitt - I Want To Be Evil (2011)



Lyrics:

I've posed for pictures with Iv'ry Soap
I've petted stray dogs, and shied clear of dope
My smile is brilliant, my glance is tender
But I'm noted most for my unspoiled gender

I've been made Miss Reingold, though I never touch beer
And I'm the person to whom they say, "You're sweet, my dear"
The only etchings I've seen, have been behind glass
And the closest I've been to a bar, was at ballet class

Prim and proper, the girl who's never been kissed
Well, I'm tired of being pure and not chased

Like something that seeks its level
I wanna go to the devil
I wanna be evil, I wanna spit tacks
I wanna be evil, and cheat at jacks
I wanna be wicked, I wanna tell lies
I wanna be mean, and throw mud pies

I want to wake up in the morning
With that dark brown taste
I wanna see some dissipation in my face
I wanna be evil, I wanna be mad
But more than that, I wanna be bad

I wanna be evil and trump an ace
Just to see my partner's face
I wanna be nasty, I wanna be cruel
I wanna be daring, I wanna shoot pool

And in the theatre
I want to change my seat
Just so I can step on everybody's feet

I wanna be evil, I wanna hurt flies
I wanna sing songs like the guy who cries
I wanna be horrid, I wanna drink booze
And whatever I've got I'm eager to lose

I wanna be evil, little evil me
Just as mean and evil as I can be

No comments:

Post a Comment