Morandi - Love Me (2004)


Morandi - Love Me (2004)



Lyrics:

1.Love me,cause inside I'm slowly dying,
Call me,don't you know that my heart is crying,
And look into my eyes,you will find sadness and loneliness,
Just look inside my soul,
I'm feeling so empty,empty........
R2:anyone.......sadness...anyone sadness
heeee yaaaaaa..feel.......
2.Love me,cause inside I'm slowly dieing,
call me,don't you know that my heart is crying,
Love me,cause inside I'm slowly dieing
call me don't you know that my heart is crying
R:and look into my eyes you will find sadness and loneliness
Just look inside my soul,I'm feeling so empty...empty...
R2:anyone.....sadness....anyone sadness....
hee yaaaa.....feel
anyone....sadness....anyone sadness.....
R:and look into my eyes...
and look into my eyes...
LOVE Meeeeee!Loveeee meeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment