Taio Cruz & Kylie Minogue - Higher (2010)

Taio Cruz & Kylie Minogue - Higher (2010) NOR#2, POL#2, DE#3, AT#3, CH#4, HUN#4, NZ#5, FIN#7, FR#7, IRL#7, SVK#8, UK#8, BE#9, CAN#13, ES#16, SWE#18, US#24, AUS#25, ROM#49 Lyrics: Now I know im gun' get down on the floor Experiencing what you cant ignore But something bout this beat just got me hooked Come over here and take a closer look Coz I cant get enough, I cant get enough I cant stay on the ground (woah) I cant get enough, I cant get enough This is taking me now Its taking me higher, higher Higher off the ground Its taking me higher, higher Higher off the ground I do this for, Its just for the thrill, I got this high, were bout to get a feel This move has got me way over the sun Im dancing like I am the only one Coz I cant get enough, I cant get enough I cant stay on the ground (woah) I cant get enough, I cant get enough This is taking me now Its taking me higher, higher Higher off the ground Its taking me higher, higher Higher off the ground The musics got me going higher I feel like I can touch the sky Its taking me higher, higher Higher off the ground Its taking me higher, higher Higher off the ground Its taking me higher, higher Higher off the ground Its taking me higher, higher Higher off the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment