Sandra - Maria Magdalena (1985)

Sandra - Maria Magdalena (1985) 1985: DE#1, AT#1, CH#1, EuroHot100#1, GRE#1, NL#1, NOR#1, SWE#1, IT#3, FR#5, UK#91 1986: UK#87 1993: FIN#8
Sandra - Maria Magdalena(1985)HD by alexandru2006 Lyrics: You take my love You want my soul I would be crazy to share your life Why can't you see what I am Sharpen the senses and turn the knife Hurt me and you'll understand I'll never be Maria Magdalena (You're a creature of the night) Maria Magdalena (you're a victim of the fight) (you need love) Promise me delight (You need love) Why must I lie Find alibis When will you wake up and realize I can't surrender to you Play for affection and Win the prize I know those party games too I'll never be Maria Magdalena (You're a creature of the night) Maria Magdalena (you're a victim of the fight) (you need love) Promise me delight (You need love)

No comments:

Post a Comment