Jason Derulo - Don't Wanna Go Home (2011)

Jason Derulo - Don't Wanna Go Home (2011) UK#1, ISR#2, AUS#5, HUN#6, AT#8, CAN#8, IRL#8, DE#11, DK#12, NL#12, SVK#13, US#14, ES#17, NZ#17, CH#18, FR#23, BE#36, SWE#37, CZK#43 Lyrics: Check that out what they playin' Thats my song Thats my song. grab my drinks I've been waitin much too long, much too long. And this girl in my lap passin out, she's a blonde. The last thing on my mind is goin home, from the window,(from the window) to the wall,(to the wall) this club is jumpin',( this club is jumpin') till tomorrow (till tomorrow) Is it daylight, or is it nightime, 1 o'clock, 2 o'clock, 3 o'clock, 4 We gon' tear the club up up up up up up up up up Dayo, me say dayo, Daylight come an we dont wanna go home. Yeah so we losin control, Turn the lights low cause we about to get blown Let the club shut down, we wont go oh, oh, oh, oh, Burn it down to the floor oh, oh, oh, oh. Dayo me say dayo. Daylight come an we don't wanna go home. We drink the whole bottle but it aint over, over. Everybody jumpin on the sofa, sofa. Standin' on the chairs, Standin' on the bar, No matter day or night I'm shinin'. Bitch I'm a star! From the window,(from the window) to the wall 9 to the wall) This club is jumpin,( this club is jumpin') till tomorrow (till tomorrow) Is it daylight, or is it nighttime. 1 o'clock, 2 o'clock, 3 o'clock, 4 We gon' tear the club up up up up up up up up up Dayo, me say dayo. Daylight come an we dont wanna go home. Yeah so, We losin control. Turn the lights low cause we about to get blown. Let the club shut down we wont go oh, oh, oh, oh, Burn it down to the floor oh, oh, oh, oh. ( I said) Dayo me say dayo. Daylight come an we don't wanna go home. I just met this sexy haitian girl movin' like a dancer. Told her and her girlfriends let's meet in my cabana. Ask me where the party at, baby I'm the answer. Have another drink with me shorty where your manners, just another shot another shot, shot, shot, shot, I can make it hot make it hot. We gonna rock till the. Dayo me say dayo. Daylight come an we don't wanna go home, Yeah so, we losin' control. Turn the lights low cause we about to get blown. Let the club shut down. We wont go oh, oh, oh, oh, Burn it down to the floor oh, oh, oh, oh. Dayo me say dayo. Daylight come an we don't wanna go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment