Herd & Fitz & Abigail Bailey - I Just Can't Get Enough (2005)

Soundtrack to my morning :-)
Herd & Fitz & Abigail Bailey - I Just Can't Get Enough (2005) UK#11 Lyrics: I just can't get enough, It's the feeling that i love, I just can't get enough, It's the feeling that i love, (intoxicating) I just can't get enough, (exhilarating) It's the feeling that i love, (intoxicating) I just can't get enough, (exhilarating) It's the feeling that i.. love.., I've never felt, like this before, I've never wanted, lovin' more, I've waited all my life for this, A simple sign, or a little kiss, I just want to say i need you, And it feels good when I'm with you, Can't you see I Just can't get enough.... It's the feeling that i.. love.., (intoxicating) I just can't get enough, (exhilarating) It's the feeling that i love, (intoxicating) I just can't get enough, (exhilarating) It's the feeling that i.. love.., You make me feel so secure, It's all i ever, asked you for, I've waited since, a child for this, A simple life with little things, I just want to say i need you, And it feels true when I'm near you, Can't you see I Just can't get enough.... It's the feeling that i.. love.., (intoxicating) I just can't get enough, (exhilarating) It's the feeling that i love, (intoxicating) I just can't get enough, (exhilarating) It's the feeling that i.. love..,

No comments:

Post a Comment