Alibi vs. Rockefeller - Sexual Healing (2007)

Alibi vs. Rockefeller - Sexual Healing (2007) Lyrics: Whenever blue teardrops are falling And my emotional stability is leaving me there is something I can do I can get on the telephone and call you up baby And honey, I know you'll be there to relieve me The love you give to me will free me If you don't know the things you're dealing Oh, I can tell you, darling, that it's sexual healing Baby I'm hot just like an oven, I need some loving And baby, I can't hold it much longer, it's getting stronger and stronger Baby I'm hot just like an oven, I need some loving And baby, I can't hold it much longer, it's getting stronger and stronger (And stronger, and stronger.....) Honey I know you'll be there to relieve me The love you give to me will free me If you don't know the things you're dealing ohh I can tell you, darling, that it's sexual healing (Healing, healing...) Baby I'm hot just like an oven, I need some loving And baby, I can't hold it much longer, it's getting stronger and stronger Baby I'm hot just like an oven, I need some loving And baby, I can't hold it much longer, it's getting stronger and stronger I can get on the telephone and I can get on the telephone and I can get on the telephone and call you up, baby It's getting stronger and stronger I can't hold it much longer, It's getting stronger and stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment