Tikaro, Louis & Ferran feat. Clarence - Shine On Me (2007)

Shine On Me is the collective work of three of Spain's biggest DJs and producers: Jordi Robles, a.k.a. Taito Tikaro, J. Louis & Ferran, who have a wealth of club hits under their belts. Shine On Me was released in 2007 and has a two video versions, perhaps to appeal to different audiences. Which one do you prefer? Vocals come courtesy Clarence. Enjoy :-)





The trio are also the residents DJs at the renowned Matinée parties, which, after their huge success on Ibiza (www.fiestas.matineegroup.com) have also arrived in Paris (www.zone25.com) and in London (www.loganpresents.com/matinee)


Tikaro, J.Louis & Ferran feat. Clarence - Shine On Me (2007)

Version 1



Version 2



Lyrics:

Yesterday's gone, lost in the past
try to hang on but it's fading fast
covered in love, covered in you
can't say no to the things you do

I love the feeling that you're giving me
It's making me better, I can't disagree
No where to run, no where to hide,
When you shine on me

When you shine on me

Shine on me,
shine on me,
shine on me, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahhh
shine on me, every day and every night

No comments:

Post a Comment